Wednesday, July 23, 2014

First letter from the MTC!

Hey everybody!
I arrived at the MTC early this morning. I'm safe and doing well!

Already I've met so many awesome missionaries. The flight to Guatemala City went by super fast, mostly because I slept the whole time. Driving in the city was one of the highlights of my day. It reminded me a lot of my driving experience in Peru...crazy! By the time we got to the MTC it was breakfast. Guess what we had? Tortillas, beans and eggs. Big shocker, I know. We were able to sleep after breakfast until lunch. Afterwards, I was assigned a district and companion. My first companion is Elder Hohman. He's a great guy and big into running. So far I've felt the Spirit so much. Our MTC President, President Cox, pumped us up with why we're on our mission and how we're all going to do great. I know he's truly been called as a servant of God to serve here in Guatemala. Anyways got to go! Hope you are all doing well.
Love,
Elder Hicken

 Our ride is here...

The CCM

No comments:

Post a Comment