Monday, January 11, 2016

Spiritual Experiences

In Susan's email to Nathan, she asked "What spiritual experiences are you having?"


Hello mom

Thanks for asking. So here’s a spiritual experience coming to mind right now...

As I was reading the other day in the Book of Mormon, I came across a scripture in Mosiah chapter 15 that talked about those who will rise in the first resurrection. It said that those who keep the commandments and follow the prophets will rise in the first resurrection and receive eternal life through Jesus Christ. I had this overwhelming feeling come over me and I knew in that instant that Jesus loves me and knows me personally. He wants me to receive eternal life. It was such a warm feeling. It`s not the only spiritual experience I`ve felt in this past week while reading the scriptures but it`s one that really impacted me.


Anyways, that’s all the time I got for now. I love you!

Elder Hicken

No comments:

Post a Comment