Monday, July 11, 2016

This is it.

We`ll I guess this is it. Huge shout out to all those who have supported me these last 2 years. Thank you. Definitely been a great experience, something I wouldn’t trade for anything. I’ve come to really love Guatemala. My love for the people, food and culture will always be with me throughout my life.

I’m grateful for how my testimony has grown. I know God loves His children. I know that Jesus Christ is our Saviour and the Redeemer of the world. All of God`s children can be cleansed from sin and one day enter into His presence.

Being imperfect, I sometimes think why would God let me be a part of His grand work of salvation. As I’ve served others, I’ve come to feel a small part of the love that God feels for His children. Through the hard times I’ve been able to overcome and become better. What a privilege to help Him and to bless the lives of those around me. Surely He has blessed me more than I’ve helped Him.

Again thank you to all! See you on Thursday!

Elder Hicken



No comments:

Post a Comment